This is the Rainbow Jewel tutorial for the fairy treasure hunt party we had for little Ryker.
I've made these "jewels" using different size glass jewels, but here I used the larger size glass jewel. You can find these glass pebbles readily available in local craft stores like Michaels, Jo-Anns, and AC Moore.
1) trace the glass pebble onto a plain paper.
2) draw a rainbow with any crayon type pencil (draw them smaller than you like as the glass will 'expand' the image)
3) cut out the circles (doesn't have to be exact;-) just smaller than the glass pebble
4) place glue or mod podge on the flat glass surface and place the drawn paper facing the glass
5) put another layer of mod podge over the paper (to seal the paper) and wait 24hours to dry completly
* these make sweet additions to your nature table or any type of doll or small playlands~
** you can also glue (or buy the sticky ones) a magnet in the back for cute magnets;-)
Click here to see the party using these jewels.